- Q. How do I order if I want to ship my table(s) outside of the United States?
- A. We would need to determine the cost of shipping to the country
you want your order sent to. To determine a shipping quote for you, please email us what model table you want, your address, and postal code.
- Q. How fast can I get my Portable Chiropractic table if I am in a hurry?
- A. You can move to the head of our production schedule by choosing our Rush Production option. And, of course, you can have your table shipped faster by upgrading the shipping method from Ground Service to 3rd Day Express, 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air.
- Q. What is the difference between the vinyl upgrade and regular vinyl?
- A. The Premium Vinyl Upgrade vinyl has 5 layers (vs 3 on the standard vinyl), a thicker color layer, and can be cleaned with most any cleaner without harming the vinyl.
- Q. What is the weight limit of your tables?
- A. Our tables can hold up to 500 lbs.
- Q. Where are your tables made?
- A. All of Inline’s tables are custom made in Northern California. Over 98% of the materials used are made in the U.S.A..
- Q. Can I customize my Portable Chiropractic table?
- A. Yes – All of our tables are made to order, so you can get your table just the way you want by selecting different features and options.
- Q. What is your return policy?
- A. All shipped Inline Table products include a 30 day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee (does not apply to bulk or custom orders). The customer assumes all shipping and handling and rush service charges. All items are subject to a minimum 10% restocking fee. Items returned damaged are subject to up to a 50% repair charge except in the case of damage covered by the Inline Table warranty.
- Q. Do you offer Wholesale pricing?
- A. We offer Wholesale pricing to a limited amount of customers. Please contact us for more information.